Roblox Gift Cards are an easy way to gift Roblox credits (Robux) to a friend or an avid Roblox gamer.
This is how you redeem a Roblox gift card and convert it to Robux online:
- Visit the Roblox homepage and log into your account, or the account you want to redeem the Roblox Gift Card for. To log in, you need the email linked to the account and the account password. The direct login page is https://www.roblox.com/login, or https://www.roblox.com/redeem
- After you have logged in, look on the left hand side menu. Click on “Gift Cards.”
- Once on Gift Card page, click “Redeem Card” in the top-right corner of the Gift Card page.
- Find the black text box named “CODE.”. In this box, enter the code that is shown on your online Roblox gift card. If you have an actual physical Roblox gift card, then scratch off the gray box on the back of the card to reveal the Roblox gift card code, and type the 16-digit code into the text box.
- Click on the “Redeem.” tab, and the Roblox credit will be added to your account.
How do I redeem Roblox promo codes?
In addition to gift cards, Roblox also release free online promo codes from time to time, that gifts items or Robux for free in a certain time period. These are often given out at events or in promotional periods. Remember, that these code are only valid within a certain period.
This is how you redeem an online Roblox promo code:
- Log into your Roblox account on which you want to redeem the code.
- Go to the Roblox Promo Code Redemption Page at https://www.roblox.com/promocodes.
- Enter your promo code code in the ‘Enter Your Code’ box.
- Click on the ‘Redeem’ button.