Labcorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical and specialty testing laboratories.
Online appointment scheduling is available for all LabCorp sites. Same day appointments are available and can be made up to two hours prior to arrival.
Follow instructions to schedule an appointment online:
1. Visit https://www.labcorp.com.
2. Select ‘Lab & Appointments’ from blue navigation bar.
3. Enter your ZIP code to search for the closet lab. Be sure to select ‘Employee Wellness’ under the service menu. Then click the blue ‘Search’ button.
4. This will bring you to a list of LabCorp locations. Choose your preferred location and click ‘Schedule an Appointment’ blue button.
5. In the Appointment Tool, select Total number of patients: ‘1’ Reason for Testing :‘Employee Wellness with Body Measurement’ Will You Be Fasting: ‘Yes’ For the most accurate results, you should fast for at least eight hours prior to your screening. Non-fasting testing may cause your results to fall outside of the healthy value ranges. We suggest drinking extra water during the fasting period in order to stay well hydrated for the blood draw Then choose to ‘Find first available’ appointment OR select a specific Date and Time. Then click ‘Continue’
6. Pick the time that works best for you. Then click ‘Continue’.
7. Once you’ve selected your date and time you will need to enter your Contact Information and click ‘Finish’. For ‘Payment Method’ select ‘Other’. Do not enter insurance information. There is no out of pocket cost for utilizing LabCorp.
8. Confirm your appointment information and click ‘Confirm’.. Bring your Confirmation Number with you to your appointment along with the screening voucher and photo ID.
If you provided your email address you will receive a confirmation email containing your confirmation number. You can cancel or reschedule your appointment online by visiting https://www.labcorp.com. You can access your results online or request that a copy of your results be mailed to you.