MyMercy.net is a free, easy-to-use tool that lets you manage your health online using your smartphone, tablet or PC. After registering your account, you can use MyMercy to connect with your care team and your health – anytime, anywhere.
Benefits of MyMercy.net:
- Take care of your children and other family members all from one account.
- Combine all your health records into one from other healthcare organizations.
- Share your medical record with other healthcare organizations when it's needed for your care.
- Access all your health information in one place including tests, medications, allergies, health history, and preventive care.
- Message your care team about non-urgent medical care.
- Ask for a prescription renewal and receive notification when your medications are ready to be picked up at the pharmacy.
- Schedule an appointment, view details about past and future appointments, and add yourself to the wait list so you can be notified if an earlier appointment time becomes available.
- Complete the check-in process from home to save time when you arrive at the clinic. Pay visit copays, verify your medical and insurance information, respond to questionnaires, and electronically sign documents.
- Use your MyMercy app to let the front desk know you’ve arrived.
- View a summary of your clinic and hospital billing accounts, sign up for paperless billing, and make online payments
- Request assistance with paying your medical bills and set up a payment plan to automatically pay your medical bills each month.
It's all free. It's safe. And it's convenient… available 24 hours a day.
How to Register & Access MyMercy.net?
- First, you need to be a patient of a Mercy. If you’re not, click here to find a provider.
- From any computer, tablet or smartphone, go to the website www.MyMercy.net and click on Create Account.
- Follow the prompts to continue registering your account, or to access your patient information within the portal.